jueves, 28 de junio de 2012

A Special Place to Eat


Hello
I hope are you very well
 Today I will tell you about a place I love to go along with my loved ones allowing me to enjoy a pleasant and entertaining moment. This is a Chinese restaurant which is located in the district of Florida facing to shopping center square tobalaba. This is called Hou Fuh.
This place is very cute and what most strikes me is the architecture and embellishments that have, as they seek to represent the Eastern culture with all its mythology and beliefs as dragons and Buddha. The first time you visit this restaurant was to celebrate Mother's Day, it seemed a good idea because it's nice to sit and wait to get served because you should not worry about cooking, let alone wash dishes. With regard to food and care, these are so good that whenever you can I'll be back with my family. Another thing I like is that when you finish eating, you can go into the garden and watch the fish that are found in a beautiful pool with a natural touch that draws you to enjoy the surroundings and relax, with my younger sister always going to watch how they move in the water and every time I return I feel there is more than the last time. I hope to visit again soon because right now I had little time to share, but the winter break is close so I return quietly again. I hope you also have a place where they can share with your family and have cute moments.
Greeting






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario