viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

My favorite animation series



When I was little girl  had a cartoon series that I preferred for my this is  Hey Arnold.

Arnold is a very smart guy, with an odd shaped head American football is a dreamer who likes baseball and lives with his grandparents.

Also, Helga  she have secret love for Arnold. It is very poetic when talking about his feelings for Arnold, but whenshe this alone with him  is never able to tell how she feels about him.

I remember one of my favorite characters of the show was Phil, Arnold's grandfather. It's a funny old man. Always give advice and sometimes totally opposite absurdities, is rude and does not care much the rules.

This time will have to talk about what was their favorite
Say:
what you liked  of this series?
What was your favorite character?
Why he liked that character?
Another thing you think is important

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario