viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

A birthday


Hello

I hope you are well

I think all birthday are more special for my, but when I was have seven year my parents made a special birthday with my grandparents, my brother Jorge, all cousin and friends.

In that moment I lived in a big house in the commune of Quinta Normal .This not were are near of house of my grandparents, because they lived in Concepcion.

When I was small girl the days of my birthday always were a bank holiday, so always were all my family. So my birthday was like a big day where my family would gather at my house and could talk for hours and even a few days them had in my house.

That day I woke up early to go with my mom and my brother of shopping. My mom bought us ice cream and also gave me a  dog with my brother we had to put a name but us not could not agree I choose Renato but he choose Goliac. So what we call Renato Goliac.

When I get home my family was all waiting for me in the garden all Shouted surprise to me. I felt very happy.

My Father put in of garden many piñatas of different shape and color I remember that I liked an of dinosaurs not was of Barney but I liked color.

The cake has written with big words happy birthday Jean!!! I remember my aunt I prepare the cake and other cake of merengue for us we threw on clothes with my cousins.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Jean
    I hope celebrate birthday with your family with many piñatas.
    Bye!...

    ResponderEliminar