domingo, 1 de julio de 2012

A very crazy test



Hello
I hope you are very well
I think that all the test or exams are very important for me, because always I was very nervous and try of study an few days before, but one of the tests that I remember is when I was in the school. In this occasion I was have a test of my favorite matter that is Chemistry.
I always remember this moment because if the course did not have good grades could not spend the course.
So that day in the class of English (to this not learned much English) English teacher left us to study in their class for the test.
Later in the test  was of questions with alternative. I remember I did three tests of my classmates because they has sad face. So very quickly performed this test for go to deliver. Also among all the papers that flew in the classroom most of the companions was had good grades and so we were all happy.
In the end our Chemistry teacher realized that many copied to the test and so we had to make an oral test with exercises on the blackboard for put our final mark in the matter. I got a note one because my teacher would not take the test. He said that everything that had happened was my fault and I also win some day suspension at home.
I hope your exam or test were bad as all this but there is always a good thing.
Greeting.



2 comentarios: