viernes, 25 de mayo de 2012

My favorite outdoor activity




Hello everyone
In this moment I speak about an of my favorite outdoor activities. I have many favorite activities but the majority of time I prefer go camping, going at the Cajon Del Maipo in bicycle or walk near my house.
But in this post will talk about going to the Cajon Del Maipo in bicycle.
I go from small girl because my dad was military so he likes these activities outdoor. I think it is always the most enthusiastic to go to outdoor activities, likes to buy tents and flashlights and always he buy something in the camping area of shops.
He many time me accompany  to perform this activities but on special occasions we all (my family) to celebrate birthdays or just for these few days to share with family. But on these occasions we go in pickup because is a little tricky go biking because my little sister just started walking.
I think that contact with nature is very important .To know an new ecosystem or other form of interaction of community as for example fish, reptiles,etc.
Of all the times I've gone to this place I  wanted always to learn Rafting that is an activities in the water.
 This to perform in water rafting is a challenging recreational outdoor activity using an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water.
Other things that always I try of do  is to reach San Gabriel bike because from  Puente Alto to that place is very tiring.

Greeting

2 comentarios: